Members may take advantage of savings offered by an industry leader in dental care. Careington International Corporation is one of the most recognized professional dental networks in the nation and boasts one of the largest dental networks nationally with a focus on neighborhood dentists. Careington networks are a leader in member-transparent pricing with robust fee schedules.
Careington Dental Plan Features:
- Save 20% to 50% on most dental procedures including routine oral exams, unlimited cleanings, and major work such as dentures, root canals, and crowns
- 20% savings on orthodontics including braces and retainers for children and adults
- 20% reduction on specialist's normal fees. Specialties include: Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontics, and Prosthodontics where available
- Cosmetic dentistry such as bonding and veneers also included
- All dentists must meet highly selective credentialing standards based on education, background, license standing and other requirements
- Members may visit any participating dentist on the plan and change providers at any time
Description * Regular Cost ** Plan Cost Savings $ Savings % Adult Cleaning $126 $59 $67 53% Child Cleaning $89 $43 $46 52% Routine Checkup $73 $30 $43 59% Four Bitewing X-rays $85 $38 $47 55% Composite (white) Filling Code $201 $91 $110 55% Crown (porcelain fused to noble metal) $1,424 $742 $682 48% Complete Upper Denture $2,047 $985 $1,062 52% Molar Root Canal $1,382 $718 $664 48% Extraction (single tooth) $240 $100 $140 58%
* Regular cost is based on the national average of the 80th percentile usual and customary rates as detailed in the 2015 FairHealth Report in the Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago and New York City metropolitan statistical areas.
** These fees represent the average of the assigned Careington Care POS fees in the Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago and New York City metropolitan statistical areas.
Prices subject to change.
Members save 20% to 40% off the retail price of eyewear with the EyeMed Vision Care Access Plan D discount program through the Access network. Members are eligible for discounts on exams, eyeglasses and contact lenses from more than 65,000 providers nationwide including independent optometrists, ophthalmologists, opticians, and leading optical retailers such as LensCrafters®, Sears Optical®, Target Optical®, JCPenney® Optical, and most Pearle Vision® locations.
Replacement Contact Lenses by Mail
EyeMed members may order replacement contact lenses via the Internet and have them mailed directly to the member’s home. This service is for replacement contact lenses only, and the EyeMed discount does not apply. The member’s initial pair of contact lenses must still be purchased from their eye care provider to ensure proper fit and follow-up care. Visit www.eyemedcontacts.com for more information or to place an order.
Members are entitled to prescription savings offered by MedImpact. Discounts are available at over 60,000 participating pharmacies nationwide.
At the pharmacy, members will simply present their membership card to receive an average savings from 15% to 60% off generic drugs and average savings from 15% to 25% off brand name prescriptions. The pharmacist will enter the member’s information from the identification card and they will receive significant savings at the time of purchase.
Members can save even more on maintenance medications through a convenient and money saving mail service, MedVantx. Members receive savings on 90-day supplies of medications when ordered online, by phone or through the mail with our mail-order pharmacy!